Pooling industry expertise to deliver better outcomes for members, customers and industry Copy
ABRI and ABIA (Australian Battery Industry Association) have released the ABIA-ABRI Statement of Collaboration, which sets out how the two organisations will work together to pool expertise and experience to deliver better outcomes for members, customers and industry of both organisations.
Under the Statement ABRI and ABIA will jointly
- Advocate for and drive battery product quality standards
- Strengthen safety and compliance
- Minimise environmental impacts throughout the battery life cycle
- Provide a stronger and unified voice to government
Over 2022, ABIA and ABRI working groups will implement these commitment through projects to:
- Support improved product quality and business operational management of emerging products; and
- Strengthen, streamline and harmonise regulatory arrangements.